And what will greatly help us? shopwiki.com! an online shop that sells affordable and stylish clothing for people from different walks of life! I had to swipe two of their College jackets that I'm sure will sell like hot pancakes for the students especially during the winter and rainy season! Perfect and fab! plus the fact that it is super affordable, anyone can really afford it! :D
Thank heavens for shopwiki.com - an online site that offers fashionable and affordable men's wear for different genres. I mean, they have lots of styles you can choose whatever you prefer of wearing. Anyways, I found nice Outerwear like baggy hoodies which the husband will surely love! Since there are times when the climate in his place is unpredictable, it'll be perfect for him to have one ready anytime in his work.
So there, my hopes are still up... someday, I will be able to blog about my New York travel while enjoying my cosmopolitan drink ala sex and the city! :D
Sharing with you a piece of something that actually makes me want to learn more about photography. Taken using a non digital slr (?) camera, year 2000.
more WS here
1. The Bride Refuses to Let the Groom Choose the Cake
"Brides are almost always more interested in the minutiae of wedding planning than grooms are. But when I encounter a woman who refuses to relinquish any control to her fiancé, it doesn't bode well. I can think of a few instances in which the woman ruled the event with an iron fist and the couple ended up in divorce court a few years later. Basically, they weren't able to make decisions together."
2. The Groom Lets His Mom Call the Shots
"Most of my brides involve their moms in the planning process, and why wouldn't they? It's like having a second planner for free. But sometimes, grooms' mothers try to muscle in too, which is something I'll never understand. Not only is it inappropriate, but it's up to her son to tell her that."
3. The Bride Blows Half the Budget on Her Dress
"Weddings are pricier than ever, and money-related issues can cause a lot of undue tension. So when a bride goes behind her groom's back and splurges on a big-name dress or expensive flower arrangements, I start to get nervous. It's a huge sign that she doesn't respect him and refuses to compromise...and trust me, those tendencies don't disappear after she walks down the aisle. I have worked with tons of couples who fought viciously over the wedding budget and learned later that many of them continued to argue and eventually split."
4. The Bride Freaks Over the Groom's Bachelor Party
"I've seen some women wig out about the possibility of her guy having a boys' night at a strip club. One client of mine even threatened to leave her fiancé if he had a bachelor party. But my motto is: If you can't trust him, why the hell are you walking down the aisle?!"
5. The Bride and Groom Fight in Front of Me
"No matter how in love two people may be, planning a ceremony and reception is overwhelming and will no doubt cause a few tiffs. But warning bells immediately start ringing for me if the couple gets really heated with each other in my presence. Arguments are private, and dragging me into them shows that there is a lack of respect for each other and for their bond."
Anyways, speaking of shoe shopping, here are some of the fab bernando shoes that can also be bought from Jildor. My mom will sure love to order this kinds of design, thong sandals at it's finest! If you're to check out my shoe cabinet, majority are designed like the ones below... but no, that wouldn't mean that I will stop loving and buying such designs! Will probably buy more soon after seeing the sale price on Jildor! :D
Anyways, aside from sandals and flats, I might also try this design by chloe shoes.... been seeing lot of celebrities wearing this type of heeled shoes... fab and I like! :D
From The Happiness Project.
2. Be easily impressed, entertained, and interested.
3. Have a friendly, open, engaged demeanor.
4. Remember trait transfer.
5. Laugh at yourself.
6. Radiate energy and good humor.
7. Show your liking for another person.
8. Try to remember the person’s name.
Let’s see if I can apply a few to my life everyday
We’re usually not quick to judge a book by its cover, but this goes to Team Jacob! The wolf gets the girl, but Edward’s clearly the one ready to howl at this image.
The snuggle pic—depicting Kristen Stewart’s Bella all wrapped up in Jacob’s (Taylor Lautner) well-toned arms as copper-eyed Edward (Robert Pattinson) moons over them—is the brand-new cover to Stephenie Meyer’s New Moon. In case you hadn’t heard, it’s the sequel to Twilight.
The revamped book jacket may not be as cryptic as, say, a flower or an apple or a ribbon or a chess piece, but it’s a bit more swoon-inducing (or should it be seducing?).
You even get a free poster if you choose to pick up the movie-promoting paperback for your 10th read-through. Now that should surely tide you over until Nov. 20.
Outside my window… are birds chirping on this early time
I am thinking…about our life and all.
I am thankful for…for all the opportunities and online tasks
From the kitchen…I can see my sister doing her school stuff
I am wearing…grey tank top and shorts
I am creating…a blog post :D
I am going…to finish all my assignments today
I am reading…Yes magazine
I am hoping…for more work, I need money for all the shopping sprees
I am hearing…the tv from the living room
Around the house…are my mom, daughter, aunt and sister
One of my favorite things…is spending time with my family
A few plans for the rest of the week…work work work and more work. did I say work?! lol
A picture to share…
Now here’s my answer fro this meme:
- 5 things you’ve read recently. — Twilight Saga and Kapitan Sino
- 5 sites you’ve signed up for. — Blogi.payu.RM.blogsvert.SR
- 5 shows you’ve watched lately. — Wowowee.Kambal sa Uma.Bud Bros.May Bukas Pa.Only You
- 5 things you want right now. — Crepe.Cake.Coffee.Steak.Soulmate
- 5 things on your grocery list. — Diapers.Milk.Shampoo.Conditioner.Soap
* I love these tips. We can apply them to our kids all the time.
1. Let your child know you are excited to see them when they enter the room. Let them see the light dance inside your eyes when their gaze drifts into yours. Be mindful of their presence by showing them your smile and greeting them warmly. Say their name out loud. Not only do children love to hear the sound of their name, they also long to feel validation from their loved ones. Think about it from an adult perspective - wouldn’t you love it if the face of the person you loved most lit like a holiday parade every time you entered the room? Your child loves you the most, imagine the returns after a childhood filled with such affection.
2. Teach your child it’s okay to be bored. As parents, it’s often our instinct to entertain our children each and every waking hour. When we don’t possess the time or energy, it is all too easy to allow the glowing blue babysitter in the living room to do the heavy lifting. But when we rely on television, or any other form of autopilot attention, we succeed only in limiting our child’s development. Children have vivid imaginations that flourish upon nurturing. But without the opportunity to coax their creativity, it will only whither on the vine. Allow your child idle minutes to develop their creativity with hands-on activities to stimulate their thought. A few sheets of paper and a box of crayons can keep a well rounded child busy for far longer than an episode of Dora.
3. Limit your child’s media. Related, but not limited to number two. Limiting your child’s exposure to media isn’t only a positive move for promoting their creativity, it is an excellent method to broaden their attention span while grooming their ability to stay calm. Your child will have plenty of exposure to more than you want soon enough. During those precious years when you are the designer of their decisions, you must make sure they are learning to live a life independent from the over-exposure that is often too easy to rely on. Yes it is difficult, but we owe it to the next generation to search for the right road rather than the easy one.
4. Let your child know they are more important than work by giving them eye contact and attention. Your child doesn’t just need you around, they need you present. Play with your child, interact with them, find out what is important to them by asking questions and listening to their answers. Your child deserves at least a little bit of you each and every day, at least a few minutes where you are not considering your email or allowing your thoughts to wander over what’s been left sitting on your desk. Letting your child know they are important is like giving them an insulin shot of happy.
5. Let your child make a few of the rules. You don’t have to make them the boss to let them feel empowered. Often, power struggles with our children are the direct result of them feeling a loss of control. You can easily curb these instances by allowing your child to feel like they are part of making up some of the protocol. By at least appearing to give your child some of the control, you are helping them understand household law inside and out. This will lead directly to a willingness to follow.
6. Teach your child - don’t assume it’s all happening outside the house. Home schooling is every parent’s job. Whether your child attends public or private school, or receives all their schooling at home, it is essential to the world’s best future that parents are the ones to fill in the blanks. There are plenty of skills not taught in school that play a massive role in determining who your children will grow up to be. Children are not raised in tupperware, and when they finally leave us to enter the world far away from our watchful eyes, they must have the sharpened tools that will help them be the best that they can be.
7. Model appropriate behavior. In my opinion, this is the most important item on the list. Children do as they see, not as they’re told. If you want your child to be mindful of others, you must be mindful of others yourself. If you want your child to by happy, you must smile without hesitation. There is no one more influential to your child than you. At least for now.
Raising a happy child is hard work, but it is something that can and must be done. Once you focus on the needs of your child and ensure you are doing all you can to meet them, your efforts will be rewarded. You will have a healthy and happy child, fortunate to have been raised in a family where childhood wasn’t permitted to simply fade away.
Whimsy Pink Initial Blanket
Personalized Diaper Basket
Classic Diaper Cakes
i't's the midweek and here is one good item to read and internalized! lol
Really true. :D
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting something bad happened?
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a the winner!
3. Me time is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy corrupting
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine work and leisure
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without good conversation
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finish all pending tasks , tomorrow my plans include meeting up with friends and Sunday, I want to grab more tasks!
I know this is late, but believe me, it still better late than never! lol :p
- What bugs truly freak you out? :: every kind of freakin’ bugs!
- Which Bugs Bunny cartoon do you remember most fondly? :: Bugs Bunny himself
- What bugs you most about your life online? :: people who back stabbed and insecure peeps online!
- Which of your favorite websites seems often to be especially buggy? :: a lot and I don’t mind
- When were you last too sick to get out of bed? :: last week, pms’ng
1. Have you ever heard of Wordpress?
+ Bu of course! I maintain many blogs!
2. If you use Wordpress have you updated to the most recent version yet?
+ To be honest, I let my friend do the upgrading most of time.
3. When blogging with Wordpress, do you keep to the same theme/design or do you keep changing it?
+ I change it once and then dont ever change it again!
4. What is your favourite Wordpress plugin?
+ Google Analytics
5. Do you will ever move from Wordpress?
6. If you don’t use Wordpress then what blogging platform do you use and why?
+ Blogger because it is free!
Speaking of awards in tv, I heard that there are also Blog Awards being featured now, since more and more people are into creating blogs and those who really appreciates this type of personal way of expressing oneself. Just like BoB Awards that is being shown at one of the channels of directsattv.com. Anyways, I once browsed this site and read about how people asked to Please nominate me in the Best of the Best Awards - wonder what that it entails.
My daughter imitating me ;) as if blogging eh?! cool!
more WS here
- Don’t make drastic changes. Start slowly, by waking just 15-30 minutes earlier than usual. Get used to this for a few days. Then cut back another 15 minutes. Do this gradually until you get to your goal time.
- Allow yourself to sleep earlier. You might be used to staying up late, perhaps watching TV or surfing the Internet. But if you continue this habit, while trying to get up earlier, sooner or later one is going to give. And if it is the early rising that gives, then you will crash and sleep late and have to start over. I suggest going to bed earlier, even if you don’t think you’ll sleep, and read while in bed. If you’re really tired, you just might fall asleep much sooner than you think.
- Put your alarm clock far from you bed. If it’s right next to your bed, you’ll shut it off or hit snooze. Never hit snooze. If it’s far from your bed, you have to get up out of bed to shut it off. By then, you’re up. Now you just have to stay up.
- Go out of the bedroom as soon as you shut off the alarm. Don’t allow yourself to rationalize going back to bed. Just force yourself to go out of the room. My habit is to stumble into the bathroom and go pee. By the time I’ve done that, and flushed the toilet and washed my hands and looked at my ugly mug in the mirror, I’m awake enough to face the day.
- Do not rationalize. If you allow your brain to talk you out of getting up early, you’ll never do it. Don’t make getting back in bed an option.
- Have a good reason. Set something to do early in the morning that’s important. This reason will motivate you to get up. I like to write in the morning, so that’s my reason. Also, when I’m done with that, I like to read all of your comments!
- Make waking up early a reward. Yes, it might seem at first that you’re forcing yourself to do something hard, but if you make it pleasurable, soon you will look forward to waking up early. A good reward is to make a hot cup of coffee or tea and read a book. Other rewards might be a tasty treat for breakfast (smoothies! yum!) or watching the sunrise, or meditating. Find something that’s pleasurable for you, and allow yourself to do it as part of your morning routine.
- Take advantage of all that extra time. Don’t wake up an hour or two early just to read your blogs, unless that’s a major goal of yours. Don’t wake up early and waste that extra time. Get a jump start on your day! I like to use that time to get a head start on preparing my kids’ lunches, on planning for the rest of the day (when I set my MITs), on exercising or meditating, and on reading. By the time 6:30 rolls around, I’ve done more than many people do the entire day.
- What are your feelings about milk?
- What are your feelings about cheese?
I like but not totally.
- What are your feelings about yogurt?
Love eeetttt!!! can eat it forever
- How do you feel about soy milk?
- How far are you from the nearest cow?
Let's just say around 50 steps away! ye! that near!
10. Kidnapping of journalist/reporter Susan Enriquez
9. Jovito Salonga surviving the bombing at Plaza Miranda
8. Kidnapping of Cory Quirino
7. Sonia Roco surviving the tragic earthquake in Baguio
6. Jussel Lenno's survival (ah sorry wasn't able to take note of this properly)
5. Nestor Mata surviving in the airplane crash where President Magsaysay died
4. Vandolf Quizon's car accidents
3. Richard Gutierrez' car crash
2. Kidnapping of Ces Drilon
1. Kidnapping and Rape of Maggie dela Riva
hey Glen, you betta' watch out coz I already know the whole dance steps for this one! showtime na! bwahahahaha
- Put your baby to bed when she’s drowsy, not fast asleep.
- Try not to look your baby in the eye.
- Win her over to the dark side, buy turning off the lights or just turning on the shade.
- Cut your tie to the baby monitor,
- Relax the rules on diaper changes.
- Keep the sleep routine short and sweet.
- Connect the dots.
- Take back the night.
- Practice climate control.
- Wake kids at the same time every day.
- Stamp out night-owl behavior.
- Sleep-inducing snacks.
- Discourage homework before bed.
- Be choosy about your child’s mattress.
- Rule out medical problems.
:: my phone
2. What is your ringtone ?
:: Close to you
3. What was the last message in your phone inbox ?
:: green joke from a friend
4. Who is your best friend ?
:: let's just say my soulmate
5. What is the brand of your TV ?
6. What schools did you attend?
:: PNOWA, JFES,SSCR
7. Do you own a MP4 ?
8. What song are you listening to now ?
:: Half Crazy
9. Did you kiss anybody for the past 2 days ?
:: yep, my daughter
10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere?
:: beso beso ye---
11. What would you be wanted to call if you weren't your current name ?
12. Would you be happy if you have everything ?
:: i think so
13. Are you always thinking of someone ?
14. Tell us of your most desperate dream ?
:: that i'm one of the most in demand fashion model! hahahaha
15. When did you last laugh till you cried ?
16. If you had a crush , would you tell them you love him/her now ?
17. If you could be anywhere in the world now , where would you want to be ?
18. When was your heart last broken?
:: years ago
19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up?
20. How many email accounts do you have?
1. What is the dominant color in your bathroom? Have you coordinated rugs, towels and the shower curtain to match this color? green :D
2. What part of the bathroom needs the most attention from a cleaning crew? :: drain of the tub
3. How many rolls of unused toilet paper are waiting in the closet? :: 4
4. Check out the linen closet: which do you have fewest of: bath towels, hand towels or wash cloths? :: wash cloths
5. Take the quiz: What Bathroom Product Are You? :: CONDITIONER
You are naturally nurturing and calming. You smooth things over.
You can have a neutralizing effect. You can deal with chaos well.
You are encouraging and supportive. You have a gentle touch.
You are generous and bighearted. You have a lot to give.
6. Of the products in your medicine cabinet, which brand have you used the longest? :: my toner Godiva
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a proof.
3. Chocoholic is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are dead
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine milk with strawberries
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, if you'll be eating alone
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my tasks, tomorrow my plans include bumming around and Sunday, I want to sleep all day!
**this blog post is based from the information provided by blogitive, for more information please visit blogitive.com
1. Do you prefer to host or be a guest at a party?
2. Would you rather go to a large party or a small dinner party?
3. What is you worst flaw?
4. What is you best character trait?
:: i am very understanding
5. What habit in others annoys you?
:: self pity
6. What qualities in others do you admire?
7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
:: my weight!
8. Do you tend to be shy with strangers?
:: at times
9. Do you prefer to lead or follow in a group of people? :: both!
• Are you available? Not anymore.
• What is your age? 28.
• What annoys you? back fighters
• Do you know anyone named Billy? yep
• When is your birthday? April
• Who is your best friend? my soul mate
• What’s your favorite candy? gummies
• Crush? JLC! Ryan Agoncillo, Edward, Atom Araullo
• When was the last time you cried? yesterday
• Do you daydream? Yes.
• What’s your favorite kind of dog? pug
• What day of the week is it? Sunday
• How do you like your eggs? Scrambled
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes.
• Ever pet an elephant? nope
• Do you use fly swatters? nope
• Have you ever used a foghorn? yep
• Is there a fan in your room? Yes.
• Do you chew gum? Yes.
• Do you like gummy candies? No.
• Do you like gory movies? No.
• How are you? Busy, waiting
• What’s your height? 5’6"
• What color is your hair? dark brown
• What’s your favorite ice cream? ube
• Have you ever ice skated? Nope.
• Ever been in an igloo? Nope.
• What’s your favorite Jelly Bean? cappucino
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Yes.
• Do you wear jewelry? yes
• Who do you want to kill? yes
• Have you ever flown a kite? nope
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Yes.
• Are you laidback? yeah
• Lions or Tigers? none
• Do you like black licorice? No.
• Favorite movie as a kid? casper
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? No.
• Favorite store at the mall? SM Dept Store
• Do you have a nickname? yes
• Whats your favorite number? 28
• Do you prefer night or day? night
• What’s your one wish? be rich, be filthy rich
• Are you an only child? Nope
• Do you like the color orange? Yes.
• What are you most paranoid about? sickness
• Piercings? Ears.
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? Nope
• Are you quick to judge people? at times, yeah
• Do you like Quaker Oats? Yes.
• Know anyone that makes quilts? yeah
• Do you think you’re always right? yes
• Do you watch reality TV? Yes.
• Reason to cry? anything
• Do you prefer sun or rain? rain
• Do you like snow? yes.
• What’s your favorite season? rainy
• time is it? 2:51am
• What time did you wake up? 4:30Am
• Can you ride a unicycle? Nope
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow? No.
• Uncles do you have? not so
• What’s the worst vegetable? none
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? No
• Ever considered being vegan? No.
• What’s your worst habit? procrastination
• Do you like water rides? Yes.
• Ever been inside a windmill? No.
• Have you ever had an x-ray? yes.
• Ever used a Xerox machine? yes.
• Do you like the color yellow? Yes.
• What year were you born in?: Rooster.
• Do you yell when you’re angry? Sometimes.
• Do you believe in the zodiac? Sometimes.
• What’s your zodiac sign? Taurus
• When was the last time you went to the zoo? May 2009
One of my friend even kids me that maybe i was one heck of a little pretty lighting in my past life. a what?!?! and now we are lost right? what in the world is a LED bulb? as i do some research over the net, these are light fixtures created by Upscale Lighting Manufacturer, that offers Indoor and Outdoor lighting and sells out the famous sea gull lighting , so are we getting sense here? if you want to know more of this Led Bulbs you can visit fine art lamps the one stop source for all your indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, from traditional to contemporary
This crisp, blue bucket, decorated with white and blue striped ribbon comes overflowing with delicious baked goods. Enjoy our freshly-made Cookies and our fudge brownies!
- Blue Bucket
- 1 lb. Tin of Assorted Fresh Baked Cookies
- 6 Brownies (4 oz. each)
In David’s signature color, this three-tier tower is the perfect gift for a friend or loved one. Filled to the brim with Fresh Baked Cookies, Brownies, Linzer Tarts, Chocolate Lace Cookies, and Twilight Crème Cookies, you get a taste of David’s most popular treats!
- Red 3-Tier Tower
- 2 lb. Tin of Fresh Baked Cookies
- 10 Brownies (4 oz. each)
- 6 Raspberry Linzer Tarts
- 8 Chocolate Lace Cookies
- 8 Twilight Creme Cookies
A perfect present for a little boy or a grown man, this David's Delivery Truck comes with a 1 lb. Tin of Fresh Baked Cookies. This makes a wonderful present to put under your tree or place on a table as a decoration!
- Wood-Paneled Delivery Truck with Ribbon
- 1 lb. Tin of Assorted Fresh Baked Cookies
It'll be the Clear Doll Domination concert on June 11, 2009 at 8pm at Mall of Asia Concert Grounds.
Buy now and avail discounts
Tickets are available at VIP, Gold (Free Standing), Silver (Free Standing), Bronze (Free Standing).
Tickets: Buy at MOA
* VIP Tickets – Php 5,000 (original price: P6,500)
* Gold Tickets – Php 3,000.00 (original price: P5,000)
* Silver Tickets – Php 1,400.00 (original price: P2,800)
* General Admission – Php 300.00 (original price: P500)
* Ticket prices are exclusive of 3% service charge.
but here's more!
GET 1 FREE SILVER TICKET to the Pussycat Dolls Concert when you BUY 5 200mL CLEAR BOTTLES! ONLY ON JUNE 10!
Get your FREE SILVER TICKET WORTH P2,800 in 5 easy steps:
- Purchase any five (5) 200mL Clear Bottles at the participating supermarkets:
- SM Supermarket and SM Hypermarket
- Waltermart Supermarket
- Robinsons Supermarket and Department Stores
- Mercury Drug Stores
- Rustans Supermarket
- Landmark Supermarket and Department Stores
- SM Mall of Asia (Music Hall)
- Watsons: SM North Edsa Dept Store & Annex, SM Megamall A3 & Department Store, SM MOA Gen. Next, Dept. Store & A3, SM Makati Dept. Store, SM Bicutan Dept. Store, SM Southmall Dept. Store
- Waltermart Supermarket: Dasmarinas, North Edsa, Santa Maria, Gen. Trias, Gapan, Calamba, Plaridel, Makati, Sta. Rosa, Carmona
- Robinsons Supermarket: Galleria, Ermita, Metro East, BF Ruins, Marquinton, Tagaytay, Pioneer, Cainta, Otis, Novaliches
- Robinsons Department Store: Galleria, Ermita, Metro East, Festival Mall
- Mercury Drug Stores: Diliman Citimall, Market Market, Trinoma, Malibay, Retiro, Glorietta, Makati-Evangelista, Espana, EDSA Central, Gotesco Commonwealth
- Puregold: Valenzuela, Commonwealth, QI Central, Tayuman, Paranaque, Makati, Shaw, Sucat, Monumento, Agora
- Shopwise: Alabang, Harrison, Sucat, Araneta, Makati, Antipolo, Libis
- Rustans Supermarket: Makati, Rockwell, Shangri-la
- Landmark: Trinoma, Makati
- Proof of purchase must be from participating supermarkets only
- Proof of purchase must be from the same store (redeem at SM if you purchased at SM, Watsons if you purchased at Watsons)
- Proof of purchase must be for at least five (5) 200mL bottles of Clear Shampoo in a single receipt
- Proof of purchase must be dated from January 1 to June 10, 2009 to be valid.
- 1 ticket = five (5) 200mL bottles
- 2 tickets = ten (10) 200mL bottles
- 3 tickets = fifteen (15) 200mL bottles
- 4 tickets = twenty (20) 200mL bottles
I mean, just look at the convenience it can offer you, like for example the billing statements that are monthly being send to your house even to your office. What if you were not in your house and no one but your pet dog is in there? you think your so loved pet would be able to get your bill from the postman? i bet not! so you see the importance of a residential mailboxes or even commercial boxes can offer you?
To site a story, my parents landline phone was cut off just last week.. and it really does pisses them off! who wouldn't?! The reason, the monthly bill was not received by my mom nor anyone in the house, for 2 consecutive months. So I called PLDT and asked for the reason why they haven't sending us bills for the telephone line, and they said that the envelope were being send back to the sender! WHATTT?! they even told me that everyone the delivery guy goes to our house it is always closed. They can't leaved the letter to anyone in the area since it has to be received by the person living in the address. Maybe whenever they had a scheduled delivery it happens that all of us were not in the house! Because we doesn't have a mailbox! If only mail boxes is required in every household... maybe we wouldn't have a disconnected telephone line. hehehe...
OMG. In five months this movie will hit the big screen and fans like me will definitely go gaga over this sequel, which by the way impressed me (the official trailer, i mean). And for sure, team Edward and team Jacob will have a good fight on who deserves Bela! Though I had to admit, Jacob here looks so great, with chiseled body and the looks?! men, melting. But no, I wouldn’t fall for Jacob, let me affirm that I am a loyal Edward follower! nothing can change that! so you asked the buff bod of Jacob?! well, he looks hot and …oh no stop it! Edward is my one true love! bwahahahaha.
And here this, SEOCompany.com has relaunched! so for those who are interested, you can check out the said site and see for yourself how this site has vamp out into a new different level! Really a great site for SEO.