1. A cup of tea is my fix whenever I feel bloated from so much eating! And also perfect after an hour or so of comforting and relaxing spa or massage, or even after a power facial complete with blackhead treatment sounds perfect!
2. Anywhere with home cooked meals, inviting people and cozy chair makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty that needs to be shown.
4. Do you like the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me feel out of place.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot that my tasks are about to expire soon! cramming mode here I am!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time online with my dear husband, tomorrow my plans include trying out my new camera and hearing mass in the evening and Sunday, I want to work more!!
Can't really explain how eating grilled pork and sea foods has to do with the beach and escapades, but then again, fire magic grill and the like are often can be seen at the tourist spots where people usually hangs out and enjoys the food. It suddenly made me reminisce how we usually spend our summers at the beach while moms do their thing on cooking, and whenever we feels like eating and stuffing ourselves with all those yummy grilled dishes, we just head to where it is and get our own barbecue to enjoy! Which reminds me, we better start planning our summer outing as soon as possible!
So there, speaking of grills, mom just mentioned a while ago her desire to get one of those fab looking lynx grills she saw at the mall last weekend. I wonder why she didn't bought it then, and now she keeps on telling us how she wants to have one! Mom's can be weird at times eh?!
Anyways, since my dad and I will be going out tomorrow, we might check out that grill my mom wants to get and hopefully it is not out of stock, or else, I'd be getting that online from their official site www.outdora.com
Here are some tips to be happy at work...
Your work space:
- Check for eyestrain: put your hand to your forehead in a salute. If your eyes feel relieved, your space is too bright.
- Get a good desk chair and take the time to adjust it properly. (A friend works at Goldman Sachs, where they have a person who specializes in this, zoikes!)
- Sit up straight—every time I do, I instantly feel more energetic and cheerier.
- Think about how your space could be more pleasant. Could you invest in some desk accessories to help stay organized? Could you replace a hideous lamp with something more attractive?
- Get a phone headset. I resisted for a long time, because it looks so preposterous, but it’s really much more comfortable.
- Don’t keep treats around. A handful of M&Ms each day will mean a weight gain five pounds by year’s end.
- Periodically, take time to deep-clean the loose papers that have piled up. I never do this until I specifically schedule a time, but am always amazed at the wonderful calm it brings.
- Never say “yes” on the phone; instead, say, “I’ll get back to you.” When you’re actually speaking to someone, the desire to be accommodating is very strong, and can lead you to say “yes” without enough consideration.
- Take care of difficult calls or emails as quickly as possible. Procrastinating just makes it harder; getting them done gives a big boost of relieved energy.
- When accepting a responsibility, imagine that it’s something that you’ll have to do next week. That way you don’t agree to something just because it seems so far off that it doesn’t seem onerous.
- Be honest about how you’re spending your time. You feel overwhelmed, but are you really working hard? How much time do you spend surfing the internet, chatting on the phone, looking for things you’ve misplaced, or doing a task that’s really someone else’s job?
- Go outside at least once a day, and if possible, take a walk. The sunlight and activity is good for your focus, mood, and retention of information.
- Even if you can’t go outside, take a ten-minute break each hour. Studies show that the break boosts your retention level.
- Don’t let yourself get too hungry.
- Let yourself stay ignorant of things you don’t need to know.
- Try to make a lunch date with someone outside the office at least once a week.
- Although some people believe it’s best to keep work life and personal life separate, and therefore avoid making friends with colleagues, for most people, having strong friendships makes work more fun. Science supports this: having close relationships is essential to happiness, strengthens the immune system, and reduces anxiety.
- If you work alone, take time to mix with other people. Socializing boosts the moods of introverts, as well as extroverts.
- Each week, walk around your company and introduce yourself to a few people you don’t know each week. You’ll feel more comfortable socially, plus knowing more people facilitates work flow.
- If a colleague gets under your skin, figure out why. I used to work with a guy who enraged me at every meeting. When I started analyzing his techniques, I became fascinated with the brilliance of his subtle put-downs. (
- A friend took a job where she knew she’d have a difficult boss. From the beginning, she told herself, “There is only love.” She doesn’t allow herself to criticize her boss, even in her own mind, and won’t listen to anyone else’s criticism. She says it’s tough to do, but it has made her job far easier.
- Say “Good morning” to everyone.
- Periodically, have lunch with co-workers. This can be a time to talk about personal life, and so become better friends, or to talk about work, so that everyone has a bigger picture of what’s going on in the office—both good results.
- Lighten up.
Every girl will say that diamonds are their best friend, but most girls either don't have them, or are afraid to wear them everyday. That's what's so great about pearl jewelry. Pearls go great with the fanciest dresses or the most casual jeans. When picking out pearls, there's no reason not to go and visit Museum Way Pearls. Their selection of pearl earrings and pearl necklaces in various colors can't be matched, and you'll feel great while looking great when you see their prices.
When you're looking for that new piece of favorite jewelry, why not check out Museum Way Pearls and their huge selection of pearl jewelry? You'll be glad you did when you're wearing around your new best friend.
Anyways, have you notice how Kristen becomes thinner than the first time we had a glimpse on her?! I wonder what she knows about diets for quick weight loss that she can share to all her fans!
And yes, Taylor looks great too! :D but no, Edward still knocks me off.
You see, I believe that every event coordinator must make sure the safety of everyone that will attend the shows, probably it is now one of the many precaution and requirement whenever an affair will take place in certain place, stanchions is for sure one of the best example of an elegant and simple crowd management thing, something we often see in queing for lines and all.
online invoicing, a system made for companies that needs fast and accurate invoice output that can be send to the customers pronto. Technically, it's really hard to understand if you don't have any knowledge when it comes to the invoicing software but once you get yourself familiarized with the ins and outs of the system, you'll realized that it is indeed the easiest and convenient way to do invoicing! And the fact that less error can happen makes your work load very light, since you wouldn't have to do a lot of encoding and computing because everything is systematically done already. Basically, all you need to do is learn and understand everything about billing software for the company. Anyways, lucky are those who have this kind of technology, for they wouldn't have to face so much trouble when it comes to this Billing Books and the likes, let's just say everything is easy with a click.
One perfect example of this summer place to be are the Breezes Resorts that are very well known to travelers who often visit Negril Jamaica, of course those are the people who have budget to splurge for a vacation. Actually, from all the readings I've done during the past weeks, I realized that more and more are actually targeting vacation that are outside the country, making places like Runaway Bay Jamaica one of the most visited vacation spot in the world.
Oh well, hopefully someday, when things get laid according to plan, we'll be able to experience this super fab beach vacation getaway in Jamaica!
Anyways, now that I am old enough to understand things like this. It made me realized that in a climate like what we have here, having one of those fire rings is not particularly a good thing to have, since it wouldn't be use at all! having a very hot and humid temperature whole year round?! i'ts impossible! unless, we transfer to a more higher place of the country, then we can have one of those fancy fireplace! or if we pursue to migrate to another country sooner or later, then we can definitely avail one of those fabulous outdoor or indoor fire place that we can enjoy as much as we want anytime of the year!
Oh my, by simply imagining my childhood likes makes me excited again! And this time, hopefully it's for real. Like, dreaming or practically planning on having our own home the soonest time we can. But I think, even though we can't have a place in a colder part of the country, maybe we can still acquire a thing or two and have it for display purposes only! That would be cool right?!
Now this is what I'm talking about... 2shirts in a price of 1 ( I think) at Zara shops, specially made for the month of love!
I wonder if somebody will give me an iPad for V-day?! though it wouldn't be available 'till March, but then again... he can order as early as now and send me the configuration statement or something! lol :D
Anyways, aside from the theater system that he sent, we also got few pairs of Ipanema sandals and flip flops from dear husband! every pair is plain love! Can't wait to strut all of those! will post photos in a while :D
Anyways, if I'm not doing an act of saving, these lovely clothes from ON site would surely hit the cart!